Boulder Media are looking for an organised, experienced and highly motivated Production Manager to oversee a team on an exciting and fast paced project.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and must have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation.
- Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow and monitor / oversee department schedules and priorities.
- Utilise the available resources to plan and maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of each department in line with the schedule.
- Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines as well as the key milestone deliveries during the production cycle.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder Media on the production deadlines and status.
- Create and maintain detailed weekly reports and breakout schedules for both the overall production and the individual departments in line with studio standard reporting methods.
- Prepare episodic shipments where required ensuring these are complete, comprehensive and ready for core production.
- Monitor external studio core production where required to ensure all scheduled plans meet delivery deadlines.
- Assist with the planning and troubleshooting of the pipeline for the production and any delays in delivery.
- Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core production.
- Manage the coordination of assets and materials to prepare episodic post production.
- Liaise with Post Production Supervisor to ensure a smooth post production process and completion and delivery of final master materials/ deliverables.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.
- A good working knowledge of the Harmony animation pipeline is not necessary but would be a distinct advantage when applying.
- The successful candidate will be an organised leader who can clearly assess current status, project future performance and drive a final result.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
Boulder Media is an equal opportunities employer.