As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Rigging Pipeline Technical Director the opportunity to join our very successful and established animation studio as we expand into a new area. We will be producing the first CG theatrical feature film made entirely in Ireland. The movie is based on a very well-known Hasbro property and we can’t wait to bring it to the big screen.
We are looking for a talented Rigging Pipeline Technical Director to help build our feature rigging pipeline from the ground up. The ideal candidate will be skilled in both rigging and tool development, with a solid understanding of feature film pipelines and processes. If this sounds like you, please apply! This is a great opportunity to be a founding member of our team.
- Work with Rigging Supervisor to identify and implement new rigging tools and workflows
- Design and build custom rig setups
- Write and maintain supporting technical documentation
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist in various rigging related tasks as needed
- Work with Rigging Supervisor and Production Manager to prioritize tasks
- At least 5 years production experience
- High level knowledge of rigging in Maya
- Lots of experience in developing rigging tools using Python and QT/PySide
- Experience with Maya API a big plus
- Experience with Shotgun & Git a plus
- Proven ability to produce clean, clear, reusable code which adheres to good programming practices
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com