Boulder Media are recruiting for the position of PROPS DESIGNER.
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new high profile series which is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
- The Props Designer will work to a brief provided by Production Management.
- They will report to the Art Director and take feedback/notes from the Art Director as required.
- The brief will be provided on a per episode basis and will comprise both the content necessary to be designed and also a reasonable time allowance to complete the work.
- Any difficulties in understanding the requirements of the brief must be reported as soon as possible and all work must be submitted to Production Management for approval from the show’s director.
- Amendments or revisions may be required which will be factored into subsequent work briefings.
- Boulder Media Limited’s opinion will be final in all matters of artistic judgement and the Props Designer acknowledges this and agrees to follow all artistic instructions.
- The Prop Designer is responsible for ensuring all naming conventions are followed and proper file management is followed.
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- You must have excellent drawing skills with a great sense of colour, design, perspective, staging, camera placement and composition
- Strong communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Toonboom Harmony is not necessary but would be a distinct advantage when applying
To Apply: If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to email@example.com remembering to put “Props Designer” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.