Boulder Media are looking for experienced 3D Lighters to work on our exciting new 3D show. The successful candidate will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Mid through to senior level experience with lighting and shading in 3D software required (Particularly 3DSmax).
- 3D Rendering experience a strong plus (Particularly Mental Ray).
- Comp experience is a plus, specifically Fusion.
- Ability to perform well under tight episodic television deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, ability to take direction and perform well as part of a team.
If you think you fit the description above please forward your cv, cover letter and links to your reel/portfolio/website to email@example.com
Boulder Media are looking for experienced Harmony animators to work on one of our exciting new 2D shows.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and characteristics listed below:
- Proven Harmony software skills, preferably on a long form animation series
- A strong understanding of the Harmony animation package
- A strong grasp of the basic animation fundamentals and a great work ethic
- Must be able to work to a weekly quota
- Must have good creative vision and be detail orientated
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and self-motivated
- Be able to work within a Production Schedule
- Must have good interpersonal skills
If you think you have the necessary skills and are interested in applying please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to include links to your harmony specific work examples, your portfolio/reel and/or website
We are delighted to announce that Fresh Cut Grass has been nominated for an IFTA and will duke it out against some stiff competition from Cartoon Saloon and Brown Bag in the Animation category!
For a full list of all this years Film and Drama nominees check out the IFTA nominees page here.