Huge congrats to Jamie, Tom and Moni who celebrated their 10th year at Boulder last Monday!
Like the cake says, here’s to the next 10 years guys!
Boulder Media are looking for an organised and highly motivated Production Manager to work in a busy studio of 80+ staff and deal with a fast paced project from pre-production all the way through to post.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and at least 2 – 3yrs experience in a Production Management role.
- You will be required to deal with the LA pre-production studio ensuring that all episodic shipments are complete and ready for core production
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder Media on the production status
- Create and maintain a detailed weekly report for the production of the series and the individual departments
- Create a Production report for the LA studio to ensure all scheduled plans sync up
- Help to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for the production and any delays in delivery
- Plan with the available resources to optimise the efficiency of each department in line with the schedule
- Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines of each assignment and key milestone deliveries
- Manage the animation and asset delivery to overseas animation vendor/s and in turn their deliveries back.
- Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core production.
- Manage the Post Production between the LA studio and our external facilities, managing format delivery and QC repairs where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and only those with the required 2-3 years production management experience will be considered.